Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Life the last few days....

I updated "The Plan" page with the surgery and hospital stay.

Braiden has done quite well since we've been home.  He is such a strong little man.  He has had no pain meds today or yesterday....WOW.  He has been very well behaved so far.  Last night was the first time he was cranky at all and I can't really blame him.  He was getting bored and when it was bedtime he wanted to sleep on his side and then he was itchy......it was a rough evening.  It's quite challenging for me to try and get anything done...I'm trying not to put too much pressure on myself.   I have made a count down for Braiden to mark off the days so he can see how much longer he has in the cast, he really likes this :o)  That's all for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment