Friday, July 1, 2011

The Doctor said it would be a frustrating journey......he was right

It is so very hard to tell your 4 year old that he can't be walking and running and jumping and playing.........
Been trying to give him a little bit more walking time and it just isn't happening he has been in so much pain the last week.   I have pretty much completely restricted him to his wheelchair again with a little walking time here and there for things like playing in the sprinkler or going swimming, but that's it.  I know no matter how frustrated I get that it is way harder on Braiden.....which in turn makes me more frustrated.  I know things happen for a reason, but, God has yet to reveal that reason to us.  Praying for strength to get through this, it's only been a few months and I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment